Wednesday, July 12, 2006
hot club of friends, fiends...


last night was fantastic, i had sweat in my eye lashes and so many of you came out to sweat with us in the basement that is cakeshop, soft played my fav song, hot club, the fiend were fined 40 dollars by the cakeshop for tearing down the lights during their set (you needed to be there, if you werent) and all in all it was just, fantastic. rosanne took some amazing photos, as per usual, even if she thinks them a bit dark, i like them i do. see those here

x
matthew
6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
great fucking show

Blogger Jesper Löfgren said...
Please guys, can't you come to some of the white trash cities in Sweden... Just too much american rock everywhere... We need some more of your kind of music... By the way... Your lyrics... I can tell you, hard to find... Think I'll need to write them down myself and publish them... Keep on playing.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
levy rock my socks, i was stuck way in the back of the room, and i couldnt see any of you, but i loved every second of it. the new songs melt my hearts crust

Anonymous Anonymous said...
YOU BE SWEEEEEET!


(Sorry, I had to..) Matt, Ill send you some of my photos as well. Rosanne babe, they're not dark - they're "artsy".. (as our mine...) haha

Anonymous Anonymous said...
i never said the photos were dark, i think i said it was too dark to get good photos. thats what i meant, at least. but it's hard to take a bad photo of LEVY

Anonymous Anonymous said...
oh rosie, we love your pics and swell shirts, your fame will spread its wings across the blogatlantic ocean and rescue the baby seals from the mouths of tigers, bears, and birds that bite.