Saturday, June 03, 2006
The Big Sleep + LEVY
im very pleased we are playing with our pals The Big Sleep again, danny is to good to answer his phone, but i'm sure we'll get some good one on one boy action at the show, you know. the show is being put on by the good people at Crackers United and i dont drink it, but i hear there will be free Sparks.



besides that, no other news to report. half of the band is going out of town, leaving myself and James Broughel alone to play four square in the park all by ourselves. I got locked out of my apartment last night and spent about 3 hours trying to get the door open with my drivers license. it didnt work and i ruined my license. i think i'm going to a friends modern dance troupe called "freefall" tonight, its been a while since ive gone to see a modern dance troupe, but the time always comes, and the rain, you know, oh it all works.

love,
matthew
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
good bill, a great bill

Anonymous Anonymous said...
FYI show aint with the negatones anymore, its unsarcred hearts for support

Anonymous Anonymous said...
i didn't answer my phone because i was too nervous to talk to such a cool dude.
plus you don't answer when i call with my bedroom voice at 4am anymore.
plus the phone is busted.